We are currently recruiting for a Supervisor to work on Day Shifts, 5 days from 7,at our Derby Site, Phase 1 Factory across both Portion Control and Packing
The role is to support the two functions in ensuring that the collation and preparation of meats are prepared to the customer requirements. Acting as the problem solver and enabler to ensure that the flow of product is maintained to full capacity.
Main duties of the job:
- To assist the Production Manager(s) in delivery of a first class service
- Supervises all human resources effectively ensuring personnel development, training, appraisals and discipline are co-ordinated to reach the Departments KPi’s
- Actively gauges moral in the team and takes action to address issues and provide support as required/is necessary
- Organises the departmental resources to meet the output and quality requirements.
- Monitors the day by the hour performance and works with all employees against agreed criteria
- Maintains and audits processes to ensure standards are maintained
- Seeks out improvements and encourages an environment of active continuous improvement
- Ensure that compliance with Health and Safety, COSSH, Hygiene standards are maintained at all times
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
- Good attention to detail
- A calm and focused individual.
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- IT and Systems proficient.
- Disciplined with procedures and structured with approach.
- Ideally trained to Level 3 Food Hygiene plus Health and Safety at Work.
- Flexible to work overtime as required to meet the demands of the business
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com