Fairfax Meadow is part of the Argent Group Europe, which was founded in 1997 and is the holding company for several food and food-related businesses. Fairfax Meadow was established in the 1970’s from a small group of local butchers in North London, Fairfax Meadow have grown to become the leading Catering Butcher in the UK. Investing as we have evolved to ensure our infrastructure is always leading edge, we believe we have unrivalled, state of the art production processes and facilities. Our customers operate in challenging marketplaces, so we continually develop and innovate to help ensure they stay ahead of the game.
The purpose of the Resource & Learning and Development Coordinator role, working as part of the People Function, is to support the growth and development of employees, teams and the business, through induction, learning and talent based initiatives. It is taking an employee through the employee cycle from a vacancy through to being continually developed to ensure they met with the standards across the organisation.
- Co-ordinate all vacancies supporting the People Advisor(s), posting adverts, logging applications and arranging interviews
- Building relationships with candidates to ensure that that they are kept up to date with each stage of recruitment process.
- Work with the People Advisor (s) to ensure that all vacancies are dealt with efficiently and professionally and that all candidates have a positive experience
- Ensure that the right to work documentation is checked and completed for all successful candidates.
- Liaise with Agencies over Temporary employees checking the Right to Work and induction documentation is completed before entering onto site
- Support the People Advisor(s) in delivering all statutory and mandatory training as required.
- Co-ordinate and deliver comprehensive induction programmes and on boarding activities in conjunction with the People Team and Department Managers, ensuring employee receive mandatory training in accordance with BRC, Health, Safety and Hygiene requirements and any specific job role training required.
- Actively assist with and monitor training requirements and delivery during probationary periods with the People Team and relevant Line Managers.
- Continuously develop and review the Company’s training activity, material and delivery ensuring that this meets requirements and supports business objectives.
- As part of the HR Team design, expand and plan T&D offering and solutions based on needs of the business and individual.
Create, develop and maintain a Training Calendar in line with legislation and company requirements to support the People and Business Strategy.
Maintain good relationships with Training providers and provide regular updates to the HR team and managers with availability and training initiatives.
Responsible for all admin tasked related to training activity and ensuring training records (manual and electronic) and employee matrix’s are up to date at all times and maintain HR/training Database.
Work as part of the People team to support the implementation of relevant robust and effective training interventions to support the HR Strategy: Recruitment, Skills Development, Succession and Talent Management.
Any other duties that support the HR and Training function and business activity as reasonably requested
COMPANY INITIATIVES AND COMPLIANCE
To comply with all legal and statutory obligations applicable to the role.
Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate Company Values at all times.
Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required by the Company.
Take responsibility for the Health and Safety of yourself and others whilst at work and to comply with the Company’s policies and legislation.
All individuals are expected to maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job and participate in appropriate learning and development activities
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experiece
CIPD Level 3 or working towards level 3 desirable
Extensive working knowledge across both Recruitment & L&D life cycle.
Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined
Strong computer literacy including skills with Excel e.g data entry, basic formulas, graphs
Proven time management skills; accustom to working and meeting deadlines
Self sufficient and resilient
Accustom to problem solving, flexible and a can do attitude.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org