Fairfax Meadow is part of the Argent Group Europe, which was founded in 1997 and is the holding company for several food and food-related businesses. Fairfax Meadow was established in the 1970’s from a small group of local butchers in North London, Fairfax Meadow have grown to become the leading Catering Butcher in the UK. Investing as we have evolved to ensure our infrastructure is always leading edge, we believe we have unrivalled, state of the art production processes and facilities. Our customers operate in challenging marketplaces, so we continually develop and innovate to help ensure they stay ahead of the game.
Fairfax Meadow is looking to recruit a Warehouse Team leader, to maintain the smooth running of the production in Phase 2/3 areas. To show a commitment to food safety, legality, quality and integrity.
- The running of a busy warehouse and dispatch infrastructure.
- Effective development of the team structure to ensure skills and knowledge are up to expected standards.
- KPI maintained to expected standards and reported on weekly basis to manager.
- GMP/ health and safety/ risk assessments- day to day running.
- Create a monthly rota for staff members, including manning and staffing levels.
- Chair daily team meeting as required.
- Create a training matrix and SMART plan for staff members and monitor all training progress.
COMPANY INITIATIVES AND COMPLIANCE:
- Take ownership of tasks, bring our best self to work every day and treat everyone with respect to achieve our mission.
- To comply with all legal and statutory obligations applicable to the role.
- Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate Company Values at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required by the Company.
- Take responsibility for the Health and Safety of yourself and others whilst at work and to comply with the Company’s policies and legislation.
- All individuals are expected to maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job and participate in appropriate learning and development activities
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- IT literate (AX, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook)
- A flexible approach to both duties and hours of work.
- Can work well in a team as well as individually.
- Leading skills.
- Ability to motivate staff members and work under pressure.
- Days of work are 5 of 7 as per rota, including Saturday and Sunday working.
- Working hours are Saturday 09.00- 18.00h, Sunday 09.00- 18.00h, Monday to Friday 11.00- 20.00h.
- Overtime is required as and when to meet the demands of the business.
- Peak working times include; Easter, Mothers Day, Father Day, all bank holiday and Christmas/New year period.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org