We have a unique opportunity for someone who wants a career in Account Management and develop their career within Fairfax Meadow Europe Ltd, taking responsibility for a group of small to medium national account customers, in a fast paced, sales driven business.
Fairfax Meadow is one of the UK's leading catering butchers; with over 40 years experience providing Meat & Poultry to the Pub, Restaurant and Hotel Trade. We are proud of our people and believe they are a key factor for our continued success.
Our mission is to be the undisputed market leader that customers want to work with, and people want to work for, whilst our vision is to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
Our Core Values: Professional – demonstrates professional behaviour at all time; Passionate about your work; Trusted – being a truly engaged and valued team member.
With a competitive salary, great recognition scheme and excellent career development this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to really develop their career in Account Management.
This position is a training post that will lead to becoming a fully operating National Account Manager. The successful applicant will be report to the Account Director and with guidance will take responsibility for developing the implementation of specific customer account plans; achieving account profitability and sales targets; serving as the primary account contact & providing account administration to ensure customer satisfaction and long-term continuity of supply.
• Maintain an excellent level of customer service, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention, through building strong relationships across all areas of the customer’s business.
• Work with other departments as required to ensure that budgeted sales targets, account profitability, customer satisfaction and retention are achieved across the portfolio and all internal customers are well briefed on customer requirements, managing internal and external systems and dealing with customer queries, supporting the account management and food development team with presentations and events.
About the Right Candidate:
• Experience in a sales role would be preferred to understand true customer relationships. A real desire to succeed is crucial but the key is building effective and long lasting business relationships.
• Must demonstrate resilience, tenacity and a strong work ethic. Competent in the use of MS Office, Outlook, Intermediate Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Customer centric mind-set.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced sales environment whilst prioritising important tasks and managing time effectively. • Have a genuine interest in the hospitality/food service industry. Whilst the role is home based, you will need to live within a commutable distance to our head office in Derby.
We aim to represent the diversity of our local communities and positively encourage applications regardless of age, race or ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief. Any offer of employment made by Fairfax Meadow would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory reference, identity right to work document(s) and basic DBS certificate.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to Recruitment@fairfaxmeadow.co.uk